Match Thread Everton v Watford, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This lot were abysmal last weekend. We should really be swatting them aside given the investment over the summer on top of the home performances back end of last season. Two goal margin win for me.

I think people are underestimating just how weak our midfield will be if gbamin and davies. Not for 1 second saying gbamin will be a failure but its clear from last week he isnt going to hit the ground running, he will need time to adjust. Davies has had enough opportunities for us to know he won't make the grade. Can see Dacoure dominating

We will just take him in January if he has good one against us and goes onto improve. This is his interview.

Latest photos show Delph in training so that's good.

Personally I'd drop sigi.

Watford are quite strong in the middle, so I'd go Gbamin Davies and Delph in the middle try to out number them.

For me sigi is not involved enough depite the goals. Keep him on the bench if we need a goal late on.

Pickford
Coleman Keane mina digne
Gbamin Delph davies
Richarlison dcl Bernard.

Iwobi kean and sigurdsson gives us loads of Options on the bench.

Think the game will be quite tight and won after 60 mins on when the game gets more stretched.

Why the need for two full backs on the bench?

In case we want to make an attacking change on either side (or injuries), in a match in which we are dominating the ball and the space is on the outside or a bit deeper.

If a centre half gets injured we drop Gbamin back and bring on Davies.

If Digne got injured and we didn't have Baines on the bench, we have no other option.

Latest photos show Delph in training so that's good.

Personally I'd drop sigi.

Watford are quite strong in the middle, so I'd go Gbamin Davies and Delph in the middle try to out number them.

For me sigi is not involved enough depite the goals. Keep him on the bench if we need a goal late on.

Pickford
Coleman Keane mina digne
Gbamin Delph davies
Richarlison dcl Bernard.

Iwobi kean and sigurdsson gives us loads of Options on the bench.

Think the game will be quite tight and won after 60 mins on when the game gets more stretched.

There are sod all goals in that lineup.

This is Goodison, we should be lining up to score a few against the likes of Watford.

For me, I would start Kean and also have both Sigurdsson and Richarlison on the bench. Let's threaten them.

If Gomes still injured, I would try pairing Davies with Gbamin, if not in 2 DM, then with Gbamin as a DM, and Davies and Siggy in front of him

Status
Not open for further replies.