Match Thread Everton v Watford, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So after the training session fume that was the Palace match it's time for the real deal - the powerhouse that is Watford. Or, we could have a Calvert-Lewin hat-trick in the first half-hour and dreams of a push to Europa League qualification are rekindled once again. The tension is palpable.

Watford, famous for faux outrages, ideas above their station, a junction and a gap. A weird place as may be explained by the fact that when The Exorcist was first shown, protestors picketing the cinema claimed that, ' it would effect young people with demon power.'

The only useful thing Watford has ever done is to kickstart Howard's revolution, (we'll see on Silva).

I was going to leave it with a joke, but this will suffice

Went with 1st option, with a side of the 4th DCL option...until I saw the Reff.
Anything can happen now.

I think people are underestimating just how weak our midfield will be if gbamin and davies. Not for 1 second saying gbamin will be a failure but its clear from last week he isnt going to hit the ground running, he will need time to adjust. Davies has had enough opportunities for us to know he won't make the grade. Can see Dacoure dominating

Status
Not open for further replies.