Match Thread Everton v Watford, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
tough game tomorrow, like it or not, but Watford are at our level now, theres nowt in the squads really for me , and gracia knows how to organise his team.

we do have a couple of game winners in richy and Sigurdsson .. so we just gotta hope they turn up

They’ve conceded 13 goals in their last 3 competitive games.

lol at Talksport "detailed" preview of the games this weekend. Given every game and club a good slice of airtime, not too "Sky 6" heavy, decent listen.

Then Everton/Watford. Quite a bit of chat about Geri, and their performance against Brighton. Everton? 5 words. "Everton might be without Gomes" In a 2 hour programme ffs!

Unbelievable.

Pickford
Coleman Keane Mina Digne
Gbamin Davies
Rich Gylfi Bernard
DCL

Kean and Iwobi off the bench at the hour mark to add some pizzaz to proceedings.

3-0 to the good guys.

tough game tomorrow, like it or not, but Watford are at our level now, theres nowt in the squads really for me , and gracia knows how to organise his team.

we do have a couple of game winners in richy and Sigurdsson .. so we just gotta hope they turn up

Missed you and your wham fella. It is spectacular.

Whose your new manager to watch this season? No doubt they'll be sacked first like the Fulham fella.

A5CBD8A5-C790-4699-9948-649BCDC0B917.jpeg

Bench:
Lossl, Holgate, Adeniran, Walcott, Iwobi, Cenk, Kean

Kean on at half, Adeniran on at latest 75’ and at soonest half for Gbamin, Iwobi or Walcott on at 70’ for Bernard

3 points is the minimum tomorrow. I’d take a 1-0 win right now. We have to pick up points until our new players are fully fit or up to speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.