Match Thread Everton v Watford, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
weird bunch them, was reading their forum yesterday and they absolutely hate us

quite cute really

The match preview on wfcforum or whatever is something to behold.

Just a taste:

“Never has the comment ‘I’m anyone’s after a few drinks’ fit as well into football as to describe today’s Everton...”

It started out as funny and then just got more and more depressing.

thinking of going to the Winslow before the game tomorrow as haven't been there for a couple of years, anyone know if they will be showing the early game (arsenal) on TV in there?

I've seen the preview on their site too and it's highly embarrassing. Apparently we consider them a rival!!! haha I'd consider Tranmere bigger 'rivals' than this nothing club.

They've hated us since 1984 and Andy Gray. Even their rivals Luton have won one of the three major trophies in English football something this joke club Watford have never managed.

@summerisle likes starting threads lol
just joking......

if we start with Doesn't Create Loads then I think we will struggle ...

we are aiming to be the next best after the top 6 or even mix it with the top 6 … but with DCL as our striker we have no chance

im hoping kean comes in firing, but that is risky to say the least....

DCL would not get in any of the teams above us , or none of the teams directly below us, theres noway hed make any of the European sides, none that count anyway..

for me we are still lacking that striker who can be relied upon... signing kean is great im all for it, but he will already be under immense pressure to come in and score from the off … its not fair to expect that of such a young lad with no experience.

considering we were wafting a supposed 80m at palace for Zaha , then we really should have been in for a top quality striker if the Zaha bid failed, like we all knew it would do.

for me we still haven't replaced Lukaku's goals …. we will not progress until we do.

we'll struggle to beat the likes of Watford , tomorrow will actually be a good indicator as to where are season will go.

Don't care about Watford at all. I just care about the three points. Hoping Gomes is fit to start alongside Gbamin because we need that midfield strength against their two.

I am cool with calling any team a "Rival" as long as it means our players play with a bit of force and passion. I just want to start beating these types of teams 2-0, 3-0, 4-1. A game where we insert our talent. I have a feeling tomorrow is going to be a special one for our season. A real launch pad for this first half

Don't care about Watford at all. I just care about the three points. Hoping Gomes is fit to start alongside Gbamin because we need that midfield strength against their two.
its looking more like davies and schinderlin

gomes and Delph both injury concerns

id rather them not play and get 100% fit , rather than playing and making any injury worse right from the start of the season

Fair enough I can just see us getting bullied by Doucoure again if so. Hopefully we can slice them apart without the need for the two doubts though yes.

Fair enough I can just see us getting bullied by Doucoure again if so. Hopefully we can slice them apart without the need for the two doubts though yes.

tough game tomorrow, like it or not, but Watford are at our level now, theres nowt in the squads really for me , and gracia knows how to organise his team.

we do have a couple of game winners in richy and Sigurdsson .. so we just gotta hope they turn up

Status
Not open for further replies.