Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are they?

Where's what?

Didn't GOT have to close all the Kane threads to save some expert posters embarrassment?
That said, i agree with your score prediction.

1. We don't have "expert posters"
2. We don't close threads to "save expert posters embarrassment". In fact, it's a sport on here to do the opposite and find posts that embarrass.
3. All our threads automatically close if there isn't a reply within 90 days.

This might surprise you, but nobody here is arsed about what Spurs fans think about Evertonian opinion on Harry Kane and certainly not to the extent of closing threads. I'm cringing that I'm wasting my time even responding to the nonsensical claim.

Key gameweek. Some of the teams around us will play those games-in-hand so we'll really know where we stand. Hopefully Spurs' off the pitch woes will distract them. Horrible record against them but we are at home so hoping Dyche can pull something out of that blue hat. I know he scored but I think Simms starts on the bench again with Gray to continue up top.

Where's what?

1. We don't have "expert posters"
2. We don't close threads to "save expert posters embarrassment". In fact, it's a sport on here to do the opposite and find posts that embarrass.
3. All our threads automatically close if there isn't a reply within 90 days.

This might surprise you, but nobody here is arsed about what Spurs fans think about Evertonian opinion on Harry Kane and certainly not to the extent of closing threads. I'm cringing that I'm wasting my time even responding to the nonsensical claim.

I feel privileged.

I feel privileged.
I'm cringing that I'm wasting my time even responding to the nonsensical claim.

3B905D3C-CE8B-4326-904A-13E311027D89.jpeg

*new trophy achieved

Sorry mate I can't reply to this point, I'm too busy closing a thread from 2013 because on page 281 of 382, blue4eva said he thought Simon Davies was a very good player and we can't have Spurs fans thinking we're that stupid...

No worries I'm putting the kettle on anyway.

Why is this a must win/do or die?

After getting 4 unexpected points vs Arsenal and Chelsea, we are in a better position than I expect even Dyche thought we would be in.

This game will 100% not be one that he had earmarked as a must win when he took us on.

Maybe, I suppose you might have expected a win or a draw when we played Villa at home though.

If we get beat, we could end the weekend in 19th and with United away to follow I think people are just a bit panicky about that.

A draw will see us out of the drop for at least a week.

A win would be huge though, we'll probably be 12th to 14th and will give us some breathing room going into United.

Status
Not open for further replies.