Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Stellini look like Griphook the goblin from Harry Potter?

maxresdefault_20_2__large.jpg

Cristian-Stellini-Tottenham-Antonio-Conte-1730915.jpg

Second job …..

for the record that’s now two of “not that type of player” who have put in leg breaking challenges against us

At least there was some proper remose from Lucas. Immediately he knew, didn't argue it and make out as if he's been a victim of bad refereeing. He didn't go in with the intention of hurting him, he's made a bad tackle and accepted it, but he he wasn't maliscious.

Son, saw the red mist and went flying in with the intention of leaving one on Gomes, which resulted in him flying into aurier (while not a great challenge from Aurier, he wasn't expecting gomes to be pushed like he was into him). He was fully intent on hurting him. Then the media plaeyd the whole Son's a lovely guy card and made out as if he was the good guy.

I felt a bit for Aurier when that happened because even though his boot caused the break, there is no way he could have expected it and was completely a result of Son's anger.

Tbf to Moura, he's made a good effort to apologise in person and publicly. Deserved his red, accepted it, apologised, and wants to move on. Good for him.

Their players position themselves as the victims when they've just either broken an Everton players leg or tried to.

According to the players, managers and (especially) the pundits anyone who's made a bad challenge is not 'that kind of player.' I think that anyone trotting out that cliche in the future should be forced to name someone who is 'that kind of player.' Otherwise, what's the point in saying it if 'that kind of player doesn't exist - you may as well add that he's not an alien from the planet Zaarg!

According to the players, managers and (especially) the pundits anyone who's made a bad challenge is not 'that kind of player.' I think that anyone trotting out that cliche in the future should be forced to name someone who is 'that kind of player.' Otherwise, what's the point in saying it if 'that kind of player doesn't exist - you may as well add that he's not an alien from the planet Zaarg!
Just say he's not Roy Keane

339417367_1608504739598208_305166449482518841_n.jpg

a mates lad, lives round the corner from me, was on the bench in the San Siro the other week in CL.
Saw him yesterday (the dad) said he was in away end getting called all kinds of tw@

the lad plays up an age for England & is capped at every age I think, signed for Wigan as he left school & they went into admin after a month & then sold him to Spurs.
Devine his name, has a cousin that plays rugby for Saints which his own Dad did in late 80's early 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.