Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur.- FA Cup 5th Rd.- Wednesday - 8.15pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be tight tonight, would be great to send Mourinho home with his tail between his legs though.

C'mon blues!
I can't abide the snidey , insecure portugese assclown. I hope he never comes anywhere near coaching our great club. I loved it when he was miserable at Man U and would love to give him the titty lip again tonight. Please win everton
UTFT!

I just hope Carlo doesn’t go all Big Sam, like he did against Leicester and Utd, playing for a draw is no good here.

Our best chance is to play to attack and win. Also no Coleman or Gomes please.

Our worst performance of the season came when we played our most attacking team as of late, mind

It may be the old pessimistic Evertonian coming to the surface but I'm not feeling too upbeat about this one, and, to be honest, I think the game will be a stroll in the park for Spurs.

Everton 1 Tottenham Hotspur 3

Thanks for that mate. Been looking forward to this all day.

It may be the old pessimistic Evertonian coming to the surface but I'm not feeling too upbeat about this one, and, to be honest, I think the game will be a stroll in the park for Spurs.

....it really shouldn’t be. The league doesn’t lie at this stage of the season and we’re a point ahead with a game in hand plus we won at Spurs.

You might well be right, but the reality is there’s little between the sides and it’s a game we can certainly win.

Think we can win tonight but not overly arsed if we don’t as being relaisitic Man City will win the competition with ease regardless of what happens tonight

It may be the old pessimistic Evertonian coming to the surface but I'm not feeling too upbeat about this one, and, to be honest, I think the game will be a stroll in the park for Spurs.​

Everton 3 Tottenham Hotspur 1

I edited that for you Cels. You can thank me after the game lol

At least wait for the team to be announced

Status
Not open for further replies.