Match Thread Everton v Them - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
so i've been a season ticket holder for about 4 years now and i've managed to get tickets for the derby before

this is my record

0-0 - february 2015 - ticket
0-0 - april 2018 - season ticket
0-0 - march 2019 - season ticket
0-0 - june 2020 - couldn't attend due to covid-19
2-2 - october 2020 - couldn't attend due to covid-19
1-4 - december 2021- season ticket
0-0 - September 2022 - season ticket

i've seen 4 0-0's and the only game we scored a goal in that i could celebrate it was a game we lost 4-1
And your point is?

….I’m trying to not get carried away with Onana but what a mature display from such a young and inexperienced footballer in such a high profile match. As well as Davies played, you could tell Lampard was desperate to get Gueye onto the pitch. That’s his 3, Onana, Gana and Iwobi.

Sure, we rode our luck
and Pickford was outstanding but there are signs. For older posters, it reminded me a little of the Maine Rd League Cup Final replay which the Reds narrowly won but we knew we had the makings of improvement.

Everybody contributed today, full-backs, CBs, every individual put a shift in but Onana gets my MoM. Telling when he was struggling after the dreadful tackle, two teammates were urging him to continue. I’m trying to not get carried away, but we could have a very special talent.

Actually, same can be said on the other end that RS rode their luck lol

I think Gana was what we were missing for some time. He came on, slot right back in as if he never left. Making some crucial tackles and interceptions that kickstart our counter. I hope he get 100% match fit and gel with other players soon.

I’d like to see us score a goal in the derby and not lose
Not the only one but each game you mention has had a different team. I think today has shown this team is capable of taking us a lot further than previous teams and just because we didn't score today doesn't mean we haven't progressed

Blag tickets in the kopite end yet again, caused chaos, we had to shut the turnstiles to physically check all tickets as loads got in on fakes and bollocksed it up, loads outside at kick off couldn’t get in.

No mate everyone knows it was all those French youths who live down on County Road causing mayhem, nothing to do with Liverpool fans

Blag tickets in the kopite end yet again, caused chaos, we had to shut the turnstiles to physically check all tickets as loads got in on fakes and bollocksed it up, loads outside at kick off couldn’t get in.
Again, I'm in the lower bullens when I went to my turnstile by these barstewards I spoke to the lads running it and yet low and behold he said they'd had blag tickets/lads trying to double up getting in/knob jockeys rushing the turnstiles.

For a club that had Hillsborough these sweaty cock biffs are a disgusting embarrassment to the memory of those poor people.

No doubt the Sons of Sam Shankly will be demanding all footage be deleted, whilst Steve Knoberam our city mayor calls for an enquiry into why all these wholesome individuals were held up by the stasi cops, as they've only ever bought sunlit uplands to football since the day they were conceived with 2 tramps banging on the adelphi steps at 3am, classy rats dem kopites....

Tarby in a coffin yerrrr....

Status
Not open for further replies.