Match Thread Everton v Them - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I should have gone for Pickford as MoM but went for Patterson. He is getting better and better every game and was unlucky not to score. I don't think anyone had a bad game, and it was nice to see Idrissa carry on from where he left off. An all round good performance in a derby match that was unusually clean, although it was notable that both Fabhino and Richard van Dyck got their first bookings of the season. Van Dyck's foul would have had one of ours seeing a red card. Anyway another point.

Honourable mention for Tom Davies who was unlucky not to score, Mycko and Iwobi.

Some of the link up play we got a glimpse of between Iwobi, Onana and Gana when the latter came on was an exciting preview of what’s to come hopefully.

Thought everyone put a shift in today, Pickford motm for me, but Patterson was excellent once again.

Coady putting to bed and questions of where his allegiances lie with the way he celebrated his disallowed goal as well lol

Come out the ground pretty happy can see something building here for a change, optimistic me. Only thing pissed me off is we all fall everywhere and then the goal gets chalked off

Status
Not open for further replies.