Match Thread Everton v Them - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
….we need a squad. He’ll get plenty of game time supporting Gueye and Onana. Ultimately, he’ll need to win a place but I don’t see him starting when the other 3 are fit. Tom Davies will slip down the pecking order, especially with Doucoure back training.

We have a bit of effective depth in CM now.
It'll be nice to be able to bring good players off the bench for a change

If they used the correct angle he looks offside by his shoulder. In saying that I still think the shoulder thing is just plain stupid. After all he scored with his foot which was onside. That’s their ruling though, so with the current ruling he is offside.

Edit. Sure they said they were going to start giving the attacker the advantage as well which I’m yet to see. Gray and Isak goals prime examples of this not being used.

It was offside.
9D5321D2-0F5B-41CD-A4D4-966E025E77C7.jpeg

Just checked last season’s table again, and even though it gave me PTSD I seen we had 6 draws all season, this season we’ve got 4 already.

Obviously need to start winning but so many games last season we weren’t picking up points in, we seem a bit more resolute this season.
We look more organized, better balanced, more energetic and more motivated than under the FSW.

Was it just me or did anybody think Milner moved his arm up and touched the ball with his elbow when Allison made that flying save. Not sure I saw it properly. Think I might have got caught up in the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.