Match Thread Everton v Them - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
I just fancy saying [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] Toffees

Gana slotted in like he has never been away....going to be big for us.
Pickford was exceptional and deserves MOTM and as outfield players go I am very impressed with Onana & Patterson while the rest did very good. Probably 1st time in a long time that we haven't had a player that stunk the gaff out.....that in itself is improvement.

Just checked last season’s table again, and even though it gave me PTSD I seen we had 6 draws all season, this season we’ve got 4 already.

Obviously need to start winning but so many games last season we weren’t picking up points in, we seem a bit more resolute this season.

Id give Pickford 9.95. Possibly best game he's played for Everton. I'd only mark him down for the three clearances he booted into the crowd.

Onana is amazing, a 6'5" unit with unbelievable tackles. Once Gana gets up to speed, we're going to have lots of chances on the counter. Maupay also played a great game, he was what the team was missing the last few weeks.

Id give Pickford 9.95. Possibly best game he's played for Everton. I'd only mark him down for the three clearances he booted into the crowd.

Onana is amazing, a 6'5" unit with unbelievable tackles. Once Gana gets up to speed, we're going to have lots of chances on the counter. Maupay also played a great game, he was what the team was missing the last few weeks.
Just seen the stats on Maupay and he actually created our most chances and put in more miles than even Iwobi. Decent debut

Onana Gana and Iwobi from here on in. Have the making of a good side, but obviously the club has let itself down by not getting another attacker and we're not going to get the wins we will deserve. Going to be a horribly frustrating season.

Status
Not open for further replies.