Match Thread Everton v Them - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great performance today was no passengers out there and everyone worked hard can’t ask for anymore than that tbh even if a player isn’t good enough they get picked by the manager can only ask that they give 100% if we can put a run of games together like that with DCL back in the second half of the season I’d be confident in 10th/14th would be a big improvement on last season with a bunch of players with a full season of working together add in January and next summers window that would be a step in the right direction both performance wise and financially with quite a youngish looking squad. But let’s see how we get on next week and this whole conversation could be scrapped ?

Very good all around performance. Pickford MOTM obvooosly but strong performances all arojnd. We finally have a midfield with Onana/Iwobi. Davies a bit unlucky not to score. Maypay has to finish that.

UTFT.

dude you want to keep this going fine. the line isn't straight down on the vertical which gives the impression that it's dodgy. if the picture was at the correct angle both vertical lines wouldn't deviate from a straight line which is what bothered me - because from a visual perspective vertical lines should not be at an angle - which they both are, purely because the picture is at an angle.vertical lines do not do that.

garbage picture of the point of the offside.

This says that Lampard thinks they got the call wrong though I don't see it in the interview itself

View attachment 181904

On BT Lampard says it was offside.

Let’s just agree to disagree

It was offisde ffs. It was close, but it was off.

We played really well. Pickford was great. Our attack is the entire issue but it's mainly a lack of composure. Hopefully it comes.

dude you want to keep this going fine. the line isn't straight down on the vertical which gives the impression that it's dodgy. if the picture was at the correct angle both vertical lines wouldn't deviate from a straight line which is what bothered me - because from a visual perspective vertical lines should not be at an angle - which they both are, purely because the picture is at an angle.vertical lines do not do that.

garbage picture of the point of the offside.

This says that Lampard thinks they got the call wrong though I don't see it in the interview itself

View attachment 181904

No, Lampard means VAR made the wrong call on the VVD incident.

It was offside.

Would've love to have been there today. You could feel something special across the void.
The players seem allowed to feel special. Iwobi is like Real Madrid, while the rest build resilience. They don't need to be stars as such, with Pickford the star elect, magnificent resilience. They kept on playing.

Can see Onana Iwobi Garner face Europe again, with Gana, the master of the sweep, ready to come on.

What a match.

Status
Not open for further replies.