Match Thread Everton v Them - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

…listening to Lampard, it sounds to me that Maupay will start, less likely that Gueye starts and very unlikely Garner starts.

I think he'll end up taking a punt on Gueye Eggs, though I know he came across as no one will start out of them 2. 100% Maupay starts, I think Gray will be the one to miss out.

Morning. I was just digging out the team who started the previous Goodison derby.

Was a 4-2-3-1 which 'everybody' wanted.

Pickford
Coleman, Godfrey, Keane, Digne
Allan. Doucoure,
Townsend, Gray, Richy,
Rondon.

Subs - Begovic, Kenny, Gbamin, Gomes, Dobbin, Delph, Tosun, Gordon

We all know how this ended.

**Edit** I think RB tried to play them 4-4-2 without the ball. Leaving Rondon and Richy up.

Time has moved on a long way since then, but I have to believe we have a better squad now.

I have to believe we will give them a match this time.

Up the toffees.
That’s bonkers, I reckon from that team, there’s only Pickford and maybe Gray who starts tomorrow. Massive change.

Pickford

Mykolenko
Coady
Tarkowski
Patterson

Davies
Iwobi
Onana

McNeil
Gordon
Maupay

I think it’ll be this, maybe Gray instead of McNeil.

Nobody ever took up my idea of years ago that we abolish these Derby games with the RS and decide by toss of a coin. I would still pay for the ticket. What a good way to raise morale.

lineup.png

Just need Muapay to karate kick one of them Red Bells in the crowd when we're 3-0 up to cement his place in folklore and we can forget about Brazilian divers.

Status
Not open for further replies.