Match Thread Everton v Them - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure Klopp will risk Nunez in a game like this.
He'd be mad to put out the under 18s they have a game Monday. I'd go the under 16s if I was Klopp. The goal difference might not be as paded for them but just once the 3 points are secured and players rested.

RS to win in 356th minute of added time.

If we make it a bear pit we might get something out of it. Would be a great way to kick start the season.

COYB's

Think it will be a pasting. Just nothing positive. Relegation season.
Good Lord, the dog is going mental here!!!
cropped-58655491_2381155358771579_8959443131124678656_n.jpg

Which of ours will get the usual Derby red card? I dread seeing that loathsome kraut trying to influence the officials.
It’s a certain as night following day, my guess is it’ll be Gordon just after he waltzes past TAA for the 5th time, Klippety will be straight in the fourth officials ear!

Crept up on me a bit this match. Been focused on real life (and the Transfer Window).

A win would be huge. Obviously. Would love Frank to have a plan (that works). Gordon or Gray to target Terrence Trent Alexander seems to be the most likely.

I am strangely optimistic for this one. a lot depends on Goodison and would rather it were later under lights....
We should have a bit of a new player bounce with several looking to start on the right foot with management and fans alike.
I hope Maupay scores and would like to see McNeil play a blinder. Hard to know how many of the newbies will get a game but surely Maupay, Gana at least.
Pickford
Patterson - Coady - Tarkowski - Mykolenko
Onana - Gana - Iwobi
McNeil - Maupay - Gordon

Subs (getting on): Gray, Garner, Keane, Coleman,

Status
Not open for further replies.