Everton v Stoke City. 27 Aug at 1500.

Stoke?

• Sound enough

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • Scruffy

Votes: 134 43.1%
  • Never been

Votes: 46 14.8%
  • LOL @ Phil Taylor losing his Queen's honour the sexpesting fat pathetic slug

Votes: 97 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incredible performance from Holgate.

Amazed if he isnt in the England squad soon if he keeps this up.

Barkley,Williams and Gueye fantastic.

Lukaku poor but held the ball up well :)

Bolasie a passenger...

Barry just shades it over Williams for me. Holgate had another good un, Gueye a bit reliant on Gaz towards the end, but still overall a good solid 7/10.

Gaz obviously read some of my more flattering comments about him during 2014/15!

I'll take 38 games like that if we win the league.

I know we bit our nails down to our elbows, but Koeman changed things and we slightly eased the pressure sufficiently to see it out. It's obviously that fitness levels are still lower than optimum, but they're improving.

We need to stop making some silly errors, but overall I think we have a manager with a solid understanding of the game and a desire to dig his heels in and win ugly when necessary. That's how teams at the top do it sometimes - it can be a grindfest, but it's a necessary evil.

Happy and optimistic for the future.

COYB

Holgate, Gana and Barry were superb. Only real letdown was Rom - sort it out Rom seriously.

Stek looks solid between the sticks - who needs a new GK?

Last two seasons Stoke at home summed up our season, pitiful petering out 1-0 loss in one and 4-3 crazy loss in the other. We played well today but were wasteful with our chances. I thought Bolasie looked good but Barkley and Rom should both have scored

Holgate, Williams and Gueye were excellent.

Such a satisfying win. Fully deserved, despite the pure spawn on that penalty.

We look a very good side and after the break we'll be stronger yet. This is a great start for Koeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.