Match Thread Everton v Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Wolves have been way overhyped, and seem quite toothless. Many teams who have done just as well as they have coming up from the second tier have struggled
I've lumped dosh on both Everton and Leicester to win @ 3:1 (i.e paying $4). Given my betting track record, this portends that one of either Everton or Leicester won't win...

...I hope it's Leicester.

I think Wolves have been way overhyped, and seem quite toothless. Many teams who have done just as well as they have coming up from the second tier have struggled
Spot on. I fail to see the hype with Wolves. Tomorrow will be a more difficult game as Southampton will sit deep and try to hit on the break.

Just to have the feeling of looking forward to a game is great. Last season we would have been dreading this type of game. While the hope might kill you the lack of hope under Fat Sam/Koeman showed there are worse things than death.
The old lady will be bouncing tomorrow, with it being our first home game under Marco, think it'll be the same 11 v wolves but zouma will come in for jags, I fully expect us to win,2-0 richy and theo.:dance::pint2:

Please just don’t Everton it up. No red cards, no penalties given away, no conceding two or three worldies in one game, no one snapping their cruciate. Just a completely normal game of football please where the home side uses it’s better talent to easily dismantle a poor away team for a routine win.
True that mate, just put in a great 90 mins with an easy win, any score will so as long as we get the 3 pts;)

I may take a small financial loss for a everton win this week. My bets always lose so if i bet on Southampton to win..... thank me later

looking forward to this game. First time in AGES. Unfortunately when I look forward to games we tend to drop points, when im 'meh' or 'cba' we do well.

Status
Not open for further replies.