Match Thread Everton v Southampton - Preview, Match Report and MotM poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mina is not the solution. He's definitely the best of our central defenders, but he's a "personality" player rather than the top class stopper we need. I'd like to see less of the silly dancing nonsense and more quality defending from Yerri. I watched him in a recent international and he did a great Colossus of Rhodes impression as an attacker simply danced around him to net.

Everton need to start signing good players, not "personalities" who failed at a low-ebb Barcelona.
Totally disagree. We need more dancing Colombians to light up an otherwise dull squad.

If we could have i'd have sold Mina, Keane and Holgate this summer, and brought in 2 new centre backs to to go with Godfrey...
Branthwaite can’t be as bad as what we’ve just watched either. Ive defended Keane in the past as he did have a good last season on the whole. It looks like he doesn’t know how to use his legs now. 1/10 first half. Not done a single thing well.

I don't think Davies is great, but it is so frustrating that he is really the only player who has shown he can do okay as a six and in turn free up our other midfielders.
Maybe Gbamin. I keep saying he's the key to the season because he really is. We need a three and he's the one who might allow it.

Totally disagree. We need more dancing Colombians to light up an otherwise dull squad.
shakira-dancing.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.