Match Thread EVERTON V SOUTHAMPTON Match thread, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baines free just there, pathetic. Our frees and corners have been dreadful in nearly all cases this season. Think we had 12 or so corners on Saturday, none of them resulted in anything on target from memory.

I'm not really bothered with the starting lineup. What's concerning me more than anything is our lack of depth for Gana. Morgan is such a bad fit in most games Davies isn't where he needs to be yet. I didn't fancy the Niasse sub when we made it, but let's hope they can get something done.
I agree with this. Again if we want to be taken seriously we should be able to put together a good home performance with some backups in. Baines, Stek, and the midfield are so weak that we stink.

If you are a player and see your manager made 7 changes, including the goalkeeper you will eventually think this game is just not that important. We threw the first half out.

So nearly 30 years without winning a trophy and he makes 7 changes from our winning side.

Makes zero sense to me.

Just curious, but if this game/tournament is so important and vital, why are none of you/us there watching it? Why is everyone so critical and behaving like it is so terrible and weeping crocodile tears? I am excusing people who live many miles away of course. I would not drive 25 miles to watch it, so that is where I stand.
Was thinking the exact same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.