Match Thread Everton v Southampton 1/3/21 - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be here. I have become very fond of the club not just because of James or Mina, its history is quite remarkable and inspiring. The fans are passionate, and there is a great community of them here at GOT, I feel part of it. Besides I have been told that once Everton has touched you, nothing is ever the same ;)

Getting touched by Everton is on a par with getting touched by Josef Fritzel, you do you realise that don’t you lol

Beautifully put Sas - hope we batter them and their cryarse manager!

Let's see if the blues take what they got from beating the rs at Mordor into the rest of our season - there's no excuses now, we simply have to kick on.
Thanks, Nath.

I agree, no more excuses specially when almost everyone in the team is now healthy. This is the time for them to show their worth and we know it is valuable. We need to win this match and a big win would be very satisfying!

Would love to see the average life expectancy of an Evertonian in comparison to the average person.

Supporting this club doesn't do any good for your blood pressure lol
...there has been no hard and fast study on this...but anecdotally, I would say that Evertonians age must faster than any other football cohort (with the possible exception of Spurs fans). The average life expectancy for a western world bloke is around 78 years. I would say Everton supporters pop their clogs a good 10 years younger than that

We’ll know within 10 minutes of the start if we’re going to win. In the Fulham and Southampton games we just sat back and let them control the game from kick off. We laboured for the whole of those games and never looked like getting into it. Compare those games to the RS game.

A real tough tactical decision tomorrow.

Just my opinion, but I'd be very tempted with DCL and Richarlison up top as a 2. But that would mean a 532 as I want Doucoure, Allan and Davies in the middle and that would mean no James.

We'll have serious options tomorrow with DCL, Rico, King, James, Iwobi, Gylfi, Bernard. Time for us to start turning turning screw on the knobheads above

Status
Not open for further replies.