Match Thread Everton v Salford City, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But we also want to get momentum going and get the players into some form and fitness.

The best way to do that at the minute is by playing them.

There'd be mutiny on here if we make 7/8 changes and lose 2-1 at home to Salford.

We need to win a trophy and get a good roll going. Really don't see the need for wholesale changes.

Yeh and he'll play again in 6 days time.

I'd go for this but get Gordon in there for Doucoure.

I was just thinking about energy in the middle Nymzee so thought give Doucoure another hour, get 10-0 up and then bring on Gordon.

If Delph doesn't play tomorrow I can only assume Everton aren't playing him so he doesn't risk injury as they're trying to punt him.

I was just thinking about energy in the middle Nymzee so thought give Doucoure another hour, get 10-0 up and then bring on Gordon.

If Delph doesn't play tomorrow I can only assume Everton aren't playing him so he doesn't risk injury as they're trying to punt him.

Yeh either way. Just cba our new lads getting clattered by someone that's only just left the pub.

Yeh either way. Just cba our new lads getting clattered by someone that's only just left the pub.

Definitely. Ideally I'd like us to wrap up the game asap but nothing is ever easy and I still wouldn't trust half of them to be relied upon to go and get the win tomorrow.

Either way, the most important thing is the next game so we've got to make sure our focus and attention is on Salford and make sure we are through to the next round.

Definitely. Ideally I'd like us to wrap up the game asap but nothing is ever easy and I still wouldn't trust half of them to be relied upon to go and get the win tomorrow.

Either way, the most important thing is the next game so we've got to make sure our focus and attention is on Salford and make sure we are through to the next round.

Day after tomorrow - don't get too excited ;)

I hope I don't see any of our new players on the pitch. Like said earlier I will shudder at a loose late tackle taking out one of our midfielders for no reason. Keep them ready for the baggies. Might even keep Richarlison on the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.