Match Thread Everton v Salford City, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
James, or any of the players we need to have regularly could get injured in any match and there's no reason to think it's more likely in this game
than against WBA or any other team in the Premier League. Besides, Phil Neville wouldn't send them out with that in mind.

I'd maybe have them on the bench and bring them on later, if needed, or a few minutes late in the game anyway.

James, or any of the players we need to have regularly could get injured in any match and there's no reason to think it's more likely in this game
than against WBA or any other team in the Premier League. Besides, Phil Neville wouldn't send them out with that in mind.

I'd maybe have them on the bench and bring them on later, if needed, or a few minutes late in the game anyway.
I don't think Pip manages them mate he owns them partly with other class of 92 lads

I'm a new fan so I'm not very familiar with this Cup but I have read that wining it may mean Everton could take different route into Europe. Wouldn't that be good?
It does,but into another phoney competition. Far better to get a spot on league position. Sadly the English cup competitions have been devalued over the years. Saying that I'm sure younger supporters would welcome anything silver.

We should be able to win this one with our reserves. I don't want to see James/Allan/Richy/DCL/Digne starting.

Of the new signings, I wouldn't mind Doucoure, as he's always fit and would bring stability to the midfield. I wouldn't mind seeing Pickford in there either. We gotta have at least a couple of our first team in there. Something like Pickford/Keane/Doucoure should be enough

Would love for Moise to get a proper goal

Pickford
Kenny-Keane-Gibson/JB-Nkoukou
Davies-Besic-Siggy
Walcott-Kean-Bernard

Bring Gordon on at some point, have a few of the First XI on the bench to play if needed.

Be starting Gordon ahead of anyone, he needs experience and he’s the future. Walcott/Bernard/Sig and definitely Besic have no long-term futures here.

We beat championship side Preston quite comfortably with the likes of Kenny, nkounkou, Bernard, Gordon, Gibson etc

I see no reason why the following team would not beat Salford

Lossl
Kenny
Keane
Gibson
Nkounkou
Davies
Sigurdsson
Gordon
Bernard
Walcott
Kean

I would go

Pickford
Kenny. Branthwaite. Keane. Nkounkou
Iwobi. Besic. Gordon
Walcott. Kean. Bernard

Try and win by 6 or 7.
I would have a few of Sundays team on the bench in case of emergencie, DCL, Allan, Richarlison and Doucoure.

It does,but into another phoney competition. Far better to get a spot on league position. Sadly the English cup competitions have been devalued over the years. Saying that I'm sure younger supporters would welcome anything silver.
Silverware is a must this year regardless of which Cup it is. get that monkey off our back would be massive

Status
Not open for further replies.