Everton v Portsmouth. (Saturday, 30 August ,3.00pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair i think the players were [Poor language removed] , the manager was [Poor language removed] and the chairman is [Poor language removed]. all are responsable for this result in there own way.
We finished last season on such a high and look at us now.
Moysie looks so pissed off and that has got down to the players there is no confidence at all.
We probably won today in kenwrights world.

daz not knit picking but we did not finish last season on a high, we just about bloody crawled past the finishing post, even with the injured players back...something gave last christmas, and i believe moyes lost the dressing room back then...nothing to do with injuries, there is no togetherness or team spirit or determination to win.

everton 0 - portsmouth 3

a dark dark day for everton.

chairman , manager and every player should take a lang hard look at the everton badge and revaluate what it means to them , becouse at the moment they are way off the mark of living up to the honour of being at such a great club.

We played quite well, the defense, our most prized possession for the past few seasons has been, quite frankly, [Poor language removed]. We saw it in the first game vs Blackburn and we've seen it again today.

well daz moyes should have the balls and speak out even if we have lost him, if he cherishes us that much we should be given the truth, not has if kenwright can do anything about..

Look forward to having Saha. He doesn't waste chances, and that (plus the defending) are the stories today. We had all the possesion and were entirely unable to finish. James made some good saves, but this was insane. The team is not playing as a team. When Baines and Neville were the best players in the squad, there is something very wrong...

And to you fans of the blues - Stop saying the players or Moyes are "[Poor language removed]" - they are ours and they are class (though they did not show it today). Today's defense is the same players we had last year - we need to address why they weren't playing with any heart. Moyes will find it and address it. I think with the window closing, a bit of stability will be coming to the lockerroom and they will be able to focus on gelling as a team and not all this off-field stuff of the last week.

COYB - get it together, can't afford another day like today.

When the third went in i left.....

What a pile of [Poor language removed].

[Poor language removed] awful.

this is the first time iv ever been home at 5 o'clock on a saturdy. Utter shambles.

daz not knit picking but we did not finish last season on a high, we just about bloody crawled past the finishing post, even with the injured players back...something gave last christmas, and i believe moyes lost the dressing room back then...nothing to do with injuries, there is no togetherness or team spirit or determination to win.
I don,t think he lost the dressing room at all mate,europe and injuries took it out of us last season.

We keep talking about "what if" Arteta took the penalty instead of Yak or "what if" this and that.

The part that really bothers me is that our squad should be of the quality that we shouldn't be relying on "what ifs" in a match against a team such as Portsmouth.

I'm wondering if Segundo told his translator sitting next to him if he could get a move to Pompey instead.

We need not one but two creative, attacking type midfielders ASAP. Players who can hold the ball and pick out a pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.