Everton v Portsmouth. (Saturday, 30 August ,3.00pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should never be in this position now after our 5th place last season,you can,t blame the players or moysie.
One person to blame [Poor language removed] kenwright where is the money.
I know some on here are up kenwrights arse but today is reality and i hope they wake up and see what is really going on

A few more results like this and in a couple of weeks we'll be able to concentrate on the FA Cup.
Don't fancy our chances against Liege or Blackburn.

this result and display really is the cherry on top of a very big [Poor language removed] flavoured cake .

today just tops off the last 3 months = an insult to everton fc's history.

its not the fee of the player but the wages that are prohibitive, that and you can bet the money we had is being wasted no doubt on kenwrights wife...lmao

We havent been that bad, we've kept the ball really well at times. Nevilles have a really good 2nd half, Baines has been excellent, Yak has worked hard and made chances for us, Rodwells done as well as rod? Lots of positives, but [Poor language removed] CONCEDING 3, SHOCKING DEFENDING.

We should never be in this position now after our 5th place last season,you can,t blame the players or moysie.
One person to blame [Poor language removed] kenwright where is the money.
I know some on here are up kenwrights arse but today is reality and i hope they wake up and see what is really going on

to be fair i think the players were [Poor language removed] , the manager was [Poor language removed] and the chairman is [Poor language removed]. all are responsable for this result in there own way.

Just for the record i thought baines was our best player today.
At times we have played quite well but the buzz moysie has brought to the club was not there today

Shocking defensive performance, non existent midfield. We need players and we need our injured ones back before we can expect to pick up too many points, no matter who the opposition is

Not looking forward to the Liege match after this

well there is always wenger...he and the arsehole board are so far apart now it defies belief..at least wenger has got the balls to speak out about his board..unlike our ginger one...if he needs to say something just say it...whats billy bullshit gonna do fire him? id hardly think so, but it would put shitloads of pressure on the white haired fat man at the elm lolol

Status
Not open for further replies.