Match Thread Everton v Norwich City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We win a lot of games in match threads pre-kick off.
Then we don't win.

You're just a massive load of jinx's lads!

You may change the word 'jinx' if you choose. :)

We will thrash them 1-1.
Just waiting for the "How many points in the next six games?" thread.

They can score goals, and we have the tendency to not finish. This is going to be rough.
Norwich have scored 1 away goal all season,the 1st night at Anfield,they Are the 2nd lowest scorers and 2nd highest conceeders,They have 1 away point all season,a 0-0 at Bournemouth,There top scorer has not scored since mid sep,They have 3 away prem wins over the years from 36 games when in top league,have not scored an away goal in 16 of last 19 away prem games-sticking to the 2-0 for Everton

Norwich have scored 1 away goal all season,the 1st night at Anfield,they Are the 2nd lowest scorers and 2nd highest conceeders,They have 1 away point all season,a 0-0 at Bournemouth,There top scorer has not scored since mid sep,They have 3 away prem wins over the years from 36 games when in top league,have not scored an away goal in 16 of last 19 away prem games-sticking to the 2-0 for Everton
Sounds like the type of game its possible for Silva to actually win, lets hope he does right by Kean and starts him

So you are telling me they are in a slump. FFS now I'm more worried.

Cant stand these god dam international breaks. Looking forward to this game, it is the first match this season that i am confident we will win and much needed prior to our December run. These are even worse than Southampton and they were like a lower league team.

Kin' el imagine the fume on the Silva thread if we got beat or even drew though lmao. :rant:lol

We win a lot of games in match threads pre-kick off.
Then we don't win.

You're just a massive load of jinx's lads!

You may change the word 'jinx' if you choose. :)

We will thrash them 1-1.
I’d agree that such a scoreline would reflect our superior teamsmanship and tactical nouse, but it’s somewhat of a long bow you’re drawing , to describe it a thrashing.
Let’s be modest and call it a jolly good performance...out brave lion hearts did us proud

NSNO

Status
Not open for further replies.