Match Thread Everton v Newcastle United, KO 20:00 Mon 23rd April

Should I have bothered to finish my last paragraph?

• Yes

Votes: 8 5.0%
  • No it’s ok, we’re all emotionally drained and understand

Votes: 120 74.5%
  • Cheese on toast fella

Votes: 33 20.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate the fat Spanish waiter, and totally despise Geordies so we had better win this ,or my ire will be truly fearful to behold.

Big Sam will set up to park the bus and then swap out an attacker for another defender (whether we are winning, losing or drawing) asap..
He does that just to wind the fans up you know (See also Schneiderlin warming up) - the only way he stays is if Everton are in total chaos and the Board’s bums are twitching still - Big fat Blert

Newcastle are on a high and they’re going to leap frog us it seems.

Simply cannot lose this or the ‘massive club’ ‘gonna be in the champyans leeeeeague’ will be declared by my in-laws.

Colleague at work is a ST holder at St James’ and has been going to their aways and the fans are cheering every throw in loving life and compare that to our utter misery with Sam parking the bus.

This one is a must win for me, due to my geographical location :confused:

Probably a draw, we seem to get results at home against those below us by hook or by crook and Toon are on a bit of a resurgence so I'm going for 1-1

It has a draw written all over it this but not the sort of draw that Allardyce wants and plays for. A draw as in both sets of fans will be showing Allardyce just how much they love him and enjoy watching his terrific football and attitude.

First match i have looked forward to since last November. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.