Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coleman has been past it for two years mate. Have you not noticed?

One of our best players in the early part of the season and hasn't played in our last two-and-a-half games so that today was the first game we've lost that he's played in.

He didn't even play badly.

We need a RB - we know that - but of our current options it's Coleman, Kenny or Godfrey.

So, of course he plays in our next game. Stop being an idiot.

I don't think it matters who the manager is or what players we have we will be the same annoying Everton.

Did I hear right that Carlo hasn't lost 3 in a row for 14 years, Welcome to Everton.

We have too many confidence players. Look at Bernard he looked like Maradona we go two down he starts over dribbling and losing the ball. Same with few others.

Coleman was the only one who kept going and played with fire and confidence.

Apparently Man Utd have won their last 7 away games. So we've drawn with the league winners, lost to the team who are top of the league, lost a tight away game against Newcastle, who usually beat us at their place, and then lost to a team that cost about £500 million who've won 7 away games on the trot. I think it's a bit premature to talk about relegation! We still desperately lack pace, and I'm sure Ancelotti is aware of that, but let's wait until we've played everybody once and see where we are then. As I've said before we're about the 10th best squad so anything above that is progress.

We’ve lost to three bang average sides

We’ve created nothing and look porous at the back

Absolute nonsense. Richarlison back for the next game and we'll be fine.

I think we'll get top 10 this year, our lack of depth will hold us back from doing any better than that.
Correct. Richie is one of the best players in the league. Any side will miss his contribution immensely.
Imagine Man United without Fernandes.

I’m sorry Groucho but we’re looking good for our third straight loss against a team that were in 15th. Our positive start and real positive shift in play style seems to have gone out the window and we’ve had 1 shot on target all game. What are we meant to be relentlessly positive about?
Look at the overall picture. We’re in a far better general position, recent results aside, than we’ve been for a long time.

Are we throwing our toys out the pram over a few defeats?

Status
Not open for further replies.