Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

No not having that. This is the mindset we need to change. We'll have James and Digne back at the least, maybe even Coleman. If we have this mentality then we've already lost. Man Utd don't exactly look great themselves
I'm not available to play so my mentality doesn't really matter. It's an instinct. We need those three back at the very least. Richarlison is a huge loss. If we go into that game with those two FB's and that midfield we're doomed. As an added portent of disaster, Carlo has said Pickford will play. Persuade me otherwise without appeals to my mentality.

Hope we get Jimmy's plums down from mafis pumpkin sized to normal in time for Saturday - he's pivotal for us anyway, but more so with the absence of Richy.

Hopefully sheamo and holgate can return as well, but stick with Kenny at rb if we must.

Digne back is another huge plus, even though Nkounkou was hung out to dry last match by Delph, and did very little wrong.

It's the midfield where this is won or lost, and I'm worried about Carlos continued picking of certain cowards and frauds, in particular as skipper.

If he goes with siggy, Delph and/or gomes we will be steam rollered - change the system and selection please Don, we it can't be as bad as saints and the horse punchers!

UTFT!

TBF, Utd fans are about as gloomy as we are about this game.

Who would have thought Soton and the barcodes would have sucked the life out of our early season form ?

We had 4 first team players out any team in the league would struggle to cope with that. We have 3 of them back next game hopefully.
Take Salah Mane VVD our of Liverpool
Or KDB Aguero Sterling out of City at the same time. I’m not saying our players missing are as good as them but it’s equivalent to them losing there best players.
It's worse, because the quality gap between our first teamers and the back up is much bigger than is the case with the likes of City or the rs.

Status
Not open for further replies.