• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he goes back to the 4-3-3

Pickford
Kenny Godfrey Keane Digne
Doucoure Allan Delph
James DCL Iwobi

I think he will have had enough of leaking and Mina will go. Godfrey can handle the pace of Rashford and Greenwood.

He will give Iwobi another go as he doesn't rate Bernard's physicality, and if Gordon couldn't get a go yesterday then how can he possible give him a go against United.

Delph will stay in over Gomes and provide cover for Digne to push forward.

The midfield with Gomes not firing is devoid of creativity and going to be a frustration until we try and bring someone in over the Jan transfer window.

I think he goes back to the 4-3-3

Pickford
Kenny Godfrey Keane Digne
Doucoure Allan Delph
James DCL Iwobi

I think he will have had enough of leaking and Mina will go. Godfrey can handle the pace of Rashford and Greenwood.

He will give Iwobi another go as he doesn't rate Bernard's physicality, and if Gordon couldn't get a go yesterday then how can he possible give him a go against United.

Delph will stay in over Gomes and provide cover for Digne to push forward.

The midfield with Gomes not firing is devoid of creativity and going to be a frustration until we try and bring someone in over the Jan transfer window.

I disagree with the Gomes part. We won 3 and drew vs the best team in the PL with him in the midfield of 3. He didn't play vs Southampton and he started further up yesterday.

Our best line up this season included Gomes in a midfield of 3. Just cant ask him to do more beyond that.

If we play with a simple system and are organised United will do the job for us. Try and make players like Iwobi and Gomes and co do anything complicated and we get to led.

Could be do or die for Ole this game. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, will United players play out of their skin to save him or just roll over in the hope he gets canned in favour of someone like Pochettino?

Either way, it shouldn't detract from what our players need to do and that's actually turn up with a bit of effort after the last two shambolic games.

If James is fit (and I mean properly, not just on the pitch like he was against Southampton), then I can see us taking something. If he's unavailable then I'm immediately concerned as we have absolutely zero quality in attacking positions to support Calvert-Lewin.

Could be do or die for Ole this game. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, will United players play out of their skin to save him or just roll over in the hope he gets canned in favour of someone like Pochettino?

Either way, it shouldn't detract from what our players need to do and that's actually turn up with a bit of effort after the last two shambolic games.

If James is fit (and I mean properly, not just on the pitch like he was against Southampton), then I can see us taking something. If he's unavailable then I'm immediately concerned as we have absolutely zero quality in attacking positions to support Calvert-Lewin.

I know he was out injured yesterday but it wouldn't surprise me as well if it wasn't more about just resting him for the Man U game.

I disagree with the Gomes part. We won 3 and drew vs the best team in the PL with him in the midfield of 3. He didn't play vs Southampton and he started further up yesterday.

Our best line up this season included Gomes in a midfield of 3. Just cant ask him to do more beyond that.

He's not fit to me. Even coming off yesterday he looked injured again having strapping. He constantly misses a game or two with a niggle that comes out of the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.