Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inappropriate Language
The refs have become shytehouses off the highest order, backed by maggots like Moss. The linesman saw nothing wrong not did the ref initially, that's until that fat utd fan whispered in his ear, becoming a joke of a game.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200301-113913_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200301-113913_Chrome.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 228

So to me it was a clear goal. If Calvert Lewis has lamped it in the far corner would it be offside. Siggurdson does not impede the vision of degea . He would not have saved the goal anyway. I don’t get the point of VAR anymore. If that was against Brighton or Burnley it’s a goal.

Sorry mate I can't go with your don't blame the ref argument as Kavanagh has history regarding favouritism towards United and should not have been appointed in the first place. If he was so fair why didn't he use the pitch side monitor himself. Far too many incidents of this nature continue in this sport so much so that the only remaining answer is corruption in high places.
He's been in charge of 3 united games this season they've lost 2 and drawn 1, the draw was today and he allowed a goal against them in the last minute and VAR chalked it off, he's obviously not shown too much favoritism to them this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.