Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly we have no idea what Carlo said and secondly the ref made the correct decision and allowed the goal it was fat arse moss in the VAR room that disallowed the goal, I wouldn't be too critical of the ref.
Sorry mate I can't go with your don't blame the ref argument as Kavanagh has history regarding favouritism towards United and should not have been appointed in the first place. If he was so fair why didn't he use the pitch side monitor himself. Far too many incidents of this nature continue in this sport so much so that the only remaining answer is corruption in high places.

We've worked out that it's 4 incorrect decisions they've admitted to getting wrong

Not a great deal really is it?

no it’s not many but 50% of them were against us, that’s Everton by the way, and what appears to be another. So 3 out of 5 ....2 of which by Moss.

Views seem pretty split on twitter, definitely been worse var calls this season. Frustrating regardless.
I can see why they did Disallow it, but for me it was the defection off maguire, that changed it from then on I think it really should have been allowed.

How many corners did we have in the second half?
No variety and not enough pace on most of them
True. We only have Mina and Richarlson that pose a genuine threat from corners. And one of them was not even on the pitch. We could have had 50 corners and still not scored.

Status
Not open for further replies.