Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW 3-0 win tonight I think they are without Martial and Rashford. If Pogba was in the right head space would actually be relived he is injured but currently wouldn't care if he had played.

Just need to defend well and we'll beat these today.

I fancy 3-1 with a late winner on the counter to seal the game

Richarlison (2)
Sigurdsson (1)

Man U are coming off a 5 - 0 victory last Thursday, and they'll be dying to avenge the 4 - 0 defeat we inflicted on them last season. It'll be a tough game today.
They were comming off the back of a 4-0 home euro win and wins v spurs home and away to man city when we played them at OT while we were not in good form, and we are home now,Will be tough yes but i have never thought we would beat man utd more than i think today myself,may prove so wrong after 90mins but who know's.

Manure have been hot and cold all season, their last result means nothing. We just need to stifle the new lad Fernandez, who seems to have started well, and we'll win. I'm sticking with my 6-2 prediction, you can all bow down before me later.

Manure have been hot and cold all season, their last result means nothing. We just need to stifle the new lad Fernandez, who seems to have started well, and we'll win. I'm sticking with my 6-2 prediction, you can all bow down before me later.
In only his 1st few games

Since his debut for the club, Bruno Fernandes has had more shots (10), provided more assists (2) and created more chances (7) than any other Manchester United player in the Premier League.

I think what helps Utd is that they are compact defensively in which the pace of Martial/Rashford often see's them nick a goal or two.

Without them two and them under pressure to "correct last seasons heavy loss" I wonder if they'll slip up and try be more open to get at us? If they do I fancy us to pick them off.

Just hope Digne & Walcott are both fit.

I look forward to every Everton game, but todays game is one of those were you have to think 'there is a hell of a lot riding on the result of this one for both clubs' We win and we're back in the Europa mix big style. We lose and United are pushing for top four and Solskaer(sp) keeps his job into next season. My forecast? This will be one of those games that will live in the memory. Carlo to out think Ole and rely on his players to be at their best, Uniteds new man looks as if he's going to set the Prem alight. Heart says Everton 3-1 but head just simply can't call it.

I think what helps Utd is that they are compact defensively in which the pace of Martial/Rashford often see's them nick a goal or two.

Without them two and them under pressure to "correct last seasons heavy loss" I wonder if they'll slip up and try be more open to get at us? If they do I fancy us to pick them off.

Just hope Digne & Walcott are both fit.
Bit worried about this Mason Greenwood kid. Something to prove for the lad. Could be a pain in the backside.

In only his 1st few games

Since his debut for the club, Bruno Fernandes has had more shots (10), provided more assists (2) and created more chances (7) than any other Manchester United player in the Premier League.

All that means is rest of United’s team is poor though. In that same time frame (last 3 games), Richarlison has created 7 chances, Sigurdsson has created 6 chances. DCL has had 12 shots, Richarlison 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.