Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To me that was always going to be said if they won-lets not forget this has been v 10 men,and if they lost it would be thank god they play Everton so they can be up for the game and win it-that is the usual standard way things are said, dont think tonight has any effect on us sunday though it means they can rest a few as subs quicker, still think Everton win
It could mean they'll be over-confident of course. I don't expect us to lose regardless. Hopefully DCL will have his scoring boots on.

It could mean they'll be over-confident of course. I don't expect us to lose regardless. Hopefully DCL will have his scoring boots on.
Nope i dont and as i said think we will win myself ,lets not forget as well when we were badly out of form playing them at OT,they had probably just got 2 of there best results of the season,beating spurs and winning at man city as well as winning a euro game 4-0 few days before us,

Walcott and Bernard have to start if both fit.... my team PICKFORD..COLEMAN, KEANE, MINA, DIGNE/BAINES...WALCOTT, GOMES, HOLGATE, BERNARD, DCL, RICHARLISSON (sic) auto word search yuk.

We can't let these score first, it'll be a nightmare if they do. They're at their best playing on the break. They're a weird side these days though, aren't they? Unsure of which United will turn up. The new kid in the centre of the park looks great so wish this fixture had come a few weeks back but still confident.

We can't let these score first, it'll be a nightmare if they do. They're at their best playing on the break. They're a weird side these days though, aren't they? Unsure of which United will turn up. The new kid in the centre of the park looks great so wish this fixture had come a few weeks back but still confident.
They’re a lot better atm than they’re getting credit for in my opinion. Us scoring early is just as dangerous as them scoring first because we have absolutely no idea how to maintain a lead against a team such as them and usually panic and chuck it away

that’s was a great match. Tim Cahill what a world class player. After all the money we have spent we have nowhere near the quality in that pound safer team in the video. We’ve one or two with great potential. Richy class but imaginehaving Cahill, pienarr and Arteta to slot into our midfield right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.