Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I did have more confidence about the result than I would have last season, given Arsenal and Chelsea, Fulham notwithstanding. I didn't expect it to be this crazy though. Or Pickford to keep a clean sheet. They barely even had any shots on target!
I'd rather the majority of the fan base turn on the players this time. High time these spineless players get called out.
They're a bunch of egomaniacs like Pogba, and useless dross like Jones. They need a cleanout and to blood some new young players. At least we've got some decent defenders this season. Also, benching Mata was a bad idea.

The beauty of having catchup tv. Go and have a dump for 20 mins,make something to eat 20 mins,do the dishes and get comfortable with a bevvy (oh and talk to her) 20 mins.Hey Presto....... press play and F/F to our match.

Done that all season.

Just flick channels so as to not end up with RS on my recording.

We got a lot more respect from the MOTD team than SKY Ignoramuses, Janus was as equal in his praise of the blues as he was in his dismissing of Utd.
Missed the game live because of work, so just on the highlights alone I thought we are nearing our performances of the 80s, DCL is just getting better and more confident every game and I don't really care if he's not scoring as long as others are as he is making the space for others and getting assists and winning important duels.

Status
Not open for further replies.