Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
solskjaer Reckons man utd players have not dropped there performance levels since hes became perm boss and says the 2 games they lost they shouldnt have lost to Arsenal and wolves in league,and they have won games they should not have,full squad and so on,its going to be hard game at Goodison for them,watching his P/C now

Two one to United. Season over, they can take it easy against City knowing the Chelsea game is a six pointer Champions League playoff.

Be great to win this but not if we then go and beat Palace, ideal situation is win both last home games and lose the 2 away games, 6 points dropped might be enough to avoid Europa

Impossible to predict. We lose to Fulham, yet beat Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham.

Depends on which Everton turn up. But until the best Everton turn up consistently there is no point aspiring to anything better than 8th - which, quite frankly, is more than we deserve imho.

I was confident until I realised it’s most likely going to be Martial against Coleman. Has the beating of him every single time.

Pressures off, no one cares, Top 6, sirens...we’ll probably smash them and pretend to look like an ambitious squad again. Until 7th opens again the week later..........

Sanchez is likely to play - alongside Lukaku, Rashford or Martial. Manchester United have a full squad to choose from, apart from Shaw who is suspended.

So Young or Rojo is likely to play at left back - that may be a point of weakness.

Solskjaer has to decide who to leave out, while we have to decide who to play. Whoever Solskjaer picks, it will be a hard game for us on Sunday.

Not sure if our lucky charm Cahill is in the studio sunday for our game,as hes with Gray and keys tomorrrow,for the record Keys says 3-1 Everton,gray says 2-2

No idea how you predict how this squad will fair. Would not surprise me one bit if we win Sunday morning only to turn around and get embarrassed by Palace. I'll give it a shot anyways- 2-1 to United.

Status
Not open for further replies.