Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-Arsenal I thought they would be worried about how we would play. This is different, Man U are busy with their own interests; Pogba, Lukaku and others thinking about getting off elsewhere, OGS looking like he has lost the players confidence quicker than anyone I can recall. They look a mess.

We will bounce back. Should be a win by 2 goals.

New found surge of confidence at least at home anyways.
Due mainly to our quality quartet Luca/Bernie the Bolt, Seamus/Richy. DCL another MOM
performance and a goal please.

Man U 3 pts off an automatic Champions league spot under Solskjaer who has only been in the job 4 months, yet supposedly the wheels have fell off etc, etc.

Silva has been with us 11 months, we're 9th in the table, he has hardly been pulling up any tree's, yet he needs time.
They have lost 5 of 7..
And that United squad should be in that position regardless of who the manager is.
They were totally underperforming under Mourinho. I think they have made a mistake but time will tell.

Remarkably upbeat expectations evidenced here in terms of the game tomorrow over the last 24 hours. Am putting down to bank holiday weekend sunstroke. And copious beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.