Match Thread Everton v Manchester United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku getting in some last minute fitness work before he inevitably destroys us.

So the question of the day...

If it were the last day of the season and Liverpool were a tie away from winning the title and we were tied with wolves on points but ahead of them on goal differential for seventh, would you rather wolves win keeping the RS from taking the title and keeping us out of Europe or would you rather the RS win grab the title and we play in Europe next season?
Finishing 7th means you qualify for the qualifying rounds not the group stages

So theoretically Liverpool could win the league we finish 7th and get knocked out by dinamo wearecrapski in the 3rd round qualifier and have no further European adventures after August....

So the question of the day...

If it were the last day of the season and Liverpool were a tie away from winning the title and we were tied with wolves on points but ahead of them on goal differential for seventh, would you rather wolves win keeping the RS from taking the title and keeping us out of Europe or would you rather the RS win grab the title and we play in Europe next season?

Vermin win, Everton europe.

Everton first.

Lost 5 of their last 7, new manager bounce is over. He managed to whip them up having been so flat under Jose but now that buzz has passed, his (ole) tactical skills are being shown up for what they are.

We should win this
A manure mate of mine said hes showing now why Cardiff sacked him.

I was confident of us getting a result from this, then we looked absolutely tosh again against Fulham.

Man U look rudderless, a team bereft of any style. One-dimensional and predictable, with a sluggish attack and a clueless defence.

They should win easily on Sunday
On one hand they couldn't match Barca, on the other we have Fulham.
I feel they appointed OGS fulltime too soon. They should've let the plucky underdogs with the temp manager thing go all season.
Unless we have a stellar day and if even the average United turn up we'll find it hard.

On one hand they couldn't match Barca, on the other we have Fulham.
I feel they appointed OGS fulltime too soon. They should've let the plucky underdogs with the temp manager thing go all season.
Unless we have a stellar day and if even the average United turn up we'll find it hard.
Our defensive organisation against good teams have really been excellent though. My only worry is who replaces Andre the giant in midfield.

Once again we find ourselves struggling to work out what sort of preformance our hot and cold players will deliver. T
I have no doubt that a fully committed Everton would beat this Man. Utd. side, but we have no idea if we will see a fully committed Everton side this weekend. We seem to have a group of players who can and will play when the criticism of them reaches a certain point but revert to lazy buggers when the pressure comes off. Hopefully defeat against Fulham will have stung them enough to warrant a proper display on Sunday, if not we could go down 3 or 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.