Match Thread Everton v Manchester City - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
after last week it looks like none of their goal scorers are in an epic slump so I think we have a chance for a 1-1 draw.

Mina to score two own goals. Keane to put a sick note in after 5 minutes of the game.
0-5 at half time.
MC to play the tea lady lady up front 2nd half and she bags a couple. Because she's a tea lady.

Game will be as good as over by the 25 minute mark.

The positives for us will be that MC don't do corners.

Loving the self depreciating qualities you guys have, doubt you need the Samaritans number just yet though. Keep the faith, you ain't that bad;).... Silva out?:Blink:

Everton away has taught City fans not to get our hopes up too high, even though our recent PL games at yours have been in our favour, except for you beating us 4-0 in 2017.

Norwich showed us we cannot expect teams to roll over and die and deserved to beat us as we missed far too many chances, plus our back 4 had a mare. I think that game taught us a lesson and we're back to our best as Watford found out, and hopefully the experience of Fernandinho will marshal the troops as a makeshift CB.

Hope it's an exciting game, and I think it will be a close 2-1 to us.

Loving the self depreciating qualities you guys have, doubt you need the Samaritans number just yet though. Keep the faith, you ain't that bad;).... Silva out?:Blink:

Everton away has taught City fans not to get our hopes up too high, even though our recent PL games at yours have been in our favour, except for you beating us 4-0 in 2017.

Norwich showed us we cannot expect teams to roll over and die and deserved to beat us as we missed far too many chances, plus our back 4 had a mare. I think that game taught us a lesson and we're back to our best as Watford found out, and hopefully the experience of Fernandinho will marshal the troops as a makeshift CB.

Hope it's an exciting game, and I think it will be a close 2-1 to us.

Everton have shown us that we do that well so you'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.