• Moyes

Votes: 66 19.2%
  • That lad who pushed the arl fella over at Aintree last week

Votes: 38 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....agree, another match that might be a decent watch considering what is at stake for them and how we are approaching
games at the moment.

Aye, I think it's worked out quite well in regards to during the run the opposition have all something to play for even though we haven't got too much riding on it. It at least means that the games have been a bit more competitive than usual and I expect it to stay the same due to

Villa in a relegation battle
Sunderland in a relegation battle
West Ham is their final game of the season at home and isn't it their last before moving next season?
Spurs is our last game of the season so we will want to sign off in style

Perhaps Ross was just in a rush?
Perhaps. As I said, I do not know Ross personally nor have I ever met him. Instead it was based on remarks made by people who do know him.

It could be a complete misinterpretation and I'm not saying he'll leave, rather that compared to John I'd think Ross would be more likely to leave.

However to clarify, the game was Krasnodar at home while he sat in a box with Howard and co. with fans in the family enclosure in front of them.

They were happy to communicate with the fans; Ross on the other hand wasn't. A child asked for him to sign his shirt and he refused.

Might have been a bad day I agree, but mixed with the comments I've heard it doesn't paint the rosiest picture of his personality.

Perhaps. As I said, I do not know Ross personally nor have I ever met him. Instead it was based on remarks made by people who do know him.

It could be a complete misinterpretation and I'm not saying he'll leave, rather that compared to John I'd think Ross would be more likely to leave.

However to clarify, the game was Krasnodar at home while he sat in a box with Howard and co. with fans in the family enclosure in front of them.

They were happy to communicate with the fans; Ross on the other hand wasn't. A child asked for him to sign his shirt and he refused.

Might have been a bad day I agree, but mixed with the comments I've heard it doesn't paint the rosiest picture of his personality.
Agree that in those circumstances he shouldn't be turning down the kid's request.

Didn't even say a word to the most vocal manc at work (down in Hertfordshire). Instead he came straight to me and said, "I'm not bothered anyway, if anything we know what we need to do now to get 4th ahead of Liverpool and if we play like we did against you for the rest of the season we'll do it no problem".

So I said "Are you trying to convince me that being out played, out tactic-d and beaten 3-0 is a good thing?".

He scuttled away quick sharp.

Aye, I think it's worked out quite well in regards to during the run the opposition have all something to play for even though we haven't got too much riding on it. It at least means that the games have been a bit more competitive than usual and I expect it to stay the same due to

Villa in a relegation battle
Sunderland in a relegation battle
West Ham is their final game of the season at home and isn't it their last before moving next season?
Spurs is our last game of the season so we will want to sign off in style

Hammers don't move until the season after next, Mac.

coruscating
ˈkɒrəskeɪtɪŋ/
adjective
  1. flashing; sparkling.
    "a coruscating kaleidoscope of colours"
    synonyms: sparkling, shining, bright, brilliant, gleaming, glittering, twinkling, scintillating, flashing, shimmering, shimmery;
    rarescintillant
    "a coruscating kaleidoscope of colours"

Didn't even say a word to the most vocal manc at work (down in Hertfordshire). Instead he came straight to me and said, "I'm not bothered anyway, if anything we know what we need to do now to get 4th ahead of Liverpool and if we play like we did against you for the rest of the season we'll do it no problem".

That is what is called a non sequitur...and a cracker one at that.

Your workmate?...bit simple is he? lol lol

Someone hurt you didnt they tommye, someone hurt you.

I was joking
trlrky.gif

My personal favourite was on the post match thread - bear in mind we had 7 shots on target to their 4 :coffee:

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/post-match-vs-everton.403899/page-4
Seriously though, avoid the first goal and we would've walked it. Everton offered very little, and scored a fluke goal, a set piece and a horrorshow of an offiside-goal. Fellaini scoring right after we concede, and we would've destroyed them. We lost all our motivation and composure, or the players stopped believing they could win it, when we were still 2-0 down with only 30 minutes to go, but these things happen. Van Gaal will surely try to figure out what to do when his Fellaini-tactic is countered like these last couple of days. I'm gutted and angry about this, but we cant let this one game destroy the mood and general buzz around our team that's been created due to our last 4-5 great performances.

Honestly. Deluded.

Was watching an entirely different match than the rest of the country, world, or Gary Neville for that matter.

They were NEVER in that match.

Status
Not open for further replies.