Votes: 66 19.2%
  • That lad who pushed the arl fella over at Aintree last week

Votes: 38 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Was a joke mate ffs,loosen up.

Poorly Delivered mate, you must entice the audience into a lullaby, help them suspend everything else in their life to the back of their mind, so only you are the focal point for the night, keep your stories short and sweet so you dont lose their attention, draw out their laughter dont rush my friend. Your next joke should be one for all of G.O.T. to remember for a long time.... ;)

Great win and a fleeting sign of a manager in all of them brown shoes.

what impressed me yesterday was not the win but the defence. Considering how bad our defence was at the start of the season, McCarthy Jags and Stones were excellent and even Baines was really good coming inside to help out. The mark of a good team is that of one that can trust a game plan on their defence doing their job.

Top half of the league and possibly as high as 8th. Would have taken that in december so all eyes on the summer now.

One of my fave bits was when they bought on Di MAria and Van Persie and we bought on Kone and Naismith.
Yes we all had a bit of a laugh at that,we have that backstreet kids,look about us, which I think we enjoy,it's always nice bringing the Have's down a peg or two.

One of my fave bits was when they bought on Di MAria and Van Persie and we bought on Kone and Naismith.
Also funny is when you look at the 'Average position' graphic.
http://www.fourfourtwo.com/statszon.../team-stats/11/OVERALL_01#tabs-wrapper-anchor
It shows Naismith's average position as being the furthest back of all our players (mainly due to when he came on), Bobby might have been better off throwing Alcatraz on but that might have been stretching the joke too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.