• Moyes

Votes: 66 19.2%
  • That lad who pushed the arl fella over at Aintree last week

Votes: 38 11.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much praise for us in the daily fibber, more of an inquest on Manure, like it when we are under the radar.

.....was pushed back in the newspaper summary on Talksport this morning as well. They covered the Chelsea game the had a lengthy discussion about the PFA team of the season, particularly Countinho's inclusion. Disappointing but not unexpected.

.....bit different I suggest, Barkley's tried to smash in a pass from the side whereas Fellaini was in on goal.
Agreed you could see what Barkley was trying to do whereas Fellaini just inexplicably lent back really far and spooned it over. Maybe he was expecting to be blown up for the foul on Barry.

That was amazing. Makes me full of regret that we have not been like that more often this season. All is well with our great Club/team.

....Villa game should be interesting. They are playing well but are perilously close to the drop zone. They could get very nervous and edgy, even if they score the first goal. It's something we might be able to take advantage of.

....Villa game should be interesting. They are playing well but are perilously close to the drop zone. They could get very nervous and edgy, even if they score the first goal. It's something we might be able to take advantage of.
Villa and Osman seem to be a team/Ground that Osman like's to play against there,always seems to have a decent game there.

I fancy us to take all 3 points on Saturday for the reason I think we can sit back and hit them exactly the same way. They will need the 3 points and that will suit us perfectly as it gives us something to play for.

....agree, another match that might be a decent watch considering what is at stake for them and how we are approaching games at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.