Match Thread Everton v Man United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overconfidence is a very dangerous thing when it comes to Everton! We are in good form at the moment though, and they're coming into this on the back of a hiding from their neighbours.

I'd take a draw if offered it now, but i'm confident that we can put this lot to the sword tomorrow. The going sure is tough for United right now, hopefully it will be even tougher after tomorrow night.

Overconfidence is a very dangerous thing when it comes to Everton! We are in good form at the moment though, and they're coming into this on the back of a hiding from their neighbours.

I'd take a draw if offered it now, but i'm confident that we can put this lot to the sword tomorrow. The going sure is tough for United right now, hopefully it will be even tougher after tomorrow night.
I'd be disappointed with a draw personally.

I'd be disappointed with a draw personally.
Was just thinking, I wouldn’t take a draw if offered now. But it all depends on the way the game unfolds, doesn’t it?

Hard to know which United will show up.

If it’s City or Brentford United, I expect a win. If it’s Liverpool United, a draw would be a great result.

I have a sneaky suspicion that they are more worried about us, than we are of them.
ManU are giving off a really bad smell. 2-0 Toffees

You'd have to be confident of beating a Man United team that's a total and utter shambles, but this is Everton there always seem to be a kick up in the arse, whenever it looks like we've turned the ir last five
I have a sneaky suspicion that they are more worried about us, than we are of them.
ManU are giving off a really bad smell. 2-0 Toffees
I dont really get the “ManU are crap at the moment” shouts tbh. Their last five games they beat arsenal, leicester, southampton and the rs. They got humped by City, but so has everyone else! I don't feel this game will be easy at all?

I dont really get the “ManU are crap at the moment” shouts tbh. Their last five games they beat arsenal, leicester, southampton and the rs. They got humped by City, but so has everyone else! I don't feel this game will be easy at all?
They aren't rubbish at all. But we should be looking to beat teams outside the top 4/5 at home particular in night games when Goodison is on song

Manu are inconsistent at the moment, their defence is shaky at times, particularly Martinez. If we play like we have been then a win is on the cards.

I respect this United team but i don't fear them tbh. United in the post Ferguson era just don't have that fear factor anymore.

It looks like Ronnie is throwing his toys out of the cot once again...

Here's hoping that it disrupts the whole team's dynamic and we can capitalize off of it.

You'd have to be confident of beating a Man United team that's a total and utter shambles, but this is Everton there always seem to be a kick up in the arse, whenever it looks like we've turned the corner!lol
Not over confident, Corkie, and understand the point you are making but think we are ready to turn that corner under Thelwell and Lampard with more improvements to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.