Match Thread Everton v Man.United Carabao Cup - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SU games more important IMO, real chance to cement a top 4 position.
Rest players against Utd as I imagine they will as well
Thats why Ancelotti gets the big bucks.
Rest too many and that's the Semi gone
Beat Untied though and you can rest Vs Sheff U. for the semi
Best 11 (whatever that actually is) for semi

Thats why Ancelotti gets the big bucks.
Rest too many and that's the Semi gone
Beat Untied though and you can rest Vs Sheff U. for the semi
Best 11 (whatever that actually is) for semi
We need to beat SU and get 3 points, can’t rest get beat then play City, which is a tough game

....I’m sure I heard United have scored at least 3 goals in their last 6 PL away games, which is a new top flight record. It demonstrates they are particularly a major threat away from home.

Its a great opportunity for us, keep them to less than 2 we should at least get to a penalty shoot-out.

Yeah you're right Eggs, 3-2 v Sheff utd, 3-1 v West Ham, 3-2 v Southampton, 3-1 v us, 4-1 v Newcastle and 3-2 v Brighton.

....I’m sure I heard United have scored at least 3 goals in their last 6 PL away games, which is a new top flight record. It demonstrates they are particularly a major threat away from home.

Its a great opportunity for us, keep them to less than 2 we should at least get to a penalty shoot-out.
Scored at least 3 in 8 of their last 10 away league games, scored 2 goals in the other 2- its also a prem record winning those 6 away games were a team has came from behind to win

I think James will start for us. Back four has to stay the same and this will not be a popular shout but Davies has to start ahead of Gomes. While Gomes is better at footie the main job of someone in central midfield is without the ball and to be honest I think Gomes is one of the very worst in the league without the ball, we will get overrun if he plays. Holgate will not be played there it’s not the game to experiment.
For them I just hope this is the game they choose to rest Fernandes. We can handle of if their other threats but him

Status
Not open for further replies.