Match Thread Everton v Man.United Carabao Cup - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be difficult, especially if Fernandes and Pogba start together in midfield. Could really do with James back. Allan is a massive miss.

what a bizarre post. Get to the QF of the cup and throw the game? Are you for real. Although we sit second we aren’t finishing top 4. This is a cup, two games from Wembley, this is the biggest match of the season fact
I want to win a cup just as much as anyone. So I don’t think we should rest players for this game we desperately need silverware.

That said how do you no we aren’t finishing top 4. No other team are playing great. we have just beat Chelsea Leicester an arsenal in a row. With a few of are best players out injured. We did have a little bad patch but every team is going to have them this season.

I don’t think we will end up in the top 4 when the season is done. but am not just going to act like it’s a giving we won’t because playing the way we are we could do it.

Last edited:
Its retro art that line up mate lol
tenor.gif

Unsure on this game. Depends who goes through as we are the last of the ties. Personally I’d rest players for this as the league is far far more important. Getting top 4 would be huge and so much more money financially.
Winning a trophy would be great but I’d rather finish top 4

The 2 dates after we hopefully beat man utd

Semi-Finals - 5/6 January 2021 (tie to be played at the venue of Club drawn out first)
Carabao Cup Final - 28 February 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.