Match Thread Everton v Man.United Carabao Cup - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoke winning on penalties is the fantasy. Imagine looking forward to the final against Stoke. Man City in this thing is the only reason I am not getting excited.

Will be monumental for us to get past United first. Their away record is insane and we have top players missing. Would probably be the best result of the Carlo era since the Spurs away game on the opening day if we can get through tonight.

My Manc friends haven't shut up about that ugly Pora Fernandes that they have playing for them.

On that basis alone, I hope we stuff them.

Will be monumental for us to get past United first. Their away record is insane and we have top players missing. Would probably be the best result of the Carlo era since the Spurs away game on the opening day if we can get through tonight.
Couldn’t agree more. Not the best Unt team for some time, but still got lots of quality if they turn up. Definitely winable, but need to be at our very best and avoid mistakes/bad luck.

I don't mind Jim, it's his usual chatterbox co com' Drury who gets on my nerves.
I usually get Ian Darke.

I didn't use to mind Beglin. He's not as rabid as the usual cult members. He does like to get a dig in though.

One recent game he suggested that an opposing striker had missed because he was worried about getting injured when he saw Pickford coming out

Im in work til 9 ffs nice havin a new job but wouldn't mind seeing more than one match a month live

I used to work in a hospital and regularly worked weekends as a result. Used to absolutely hate missing the game.

The only silver living was that sometimes you'd miss turbo turgid displays.

I'm very sorry but I hope you'll be kicking yourself tonight as we slot goal after goal. You can always catch the highlights eh?

I used to work in a hospital and regularly worked weekends as a result. Used to absolutely hate missing the game.

The only silver living was that sometimes you'd miss turbo turgid displays.

I'm very sorry but I hope you'll be kicking yourself tonight as we slot goal after goal. You can always catch the highlights eh?
I'll be recording it and having a late night, hopefully i can steer clear of the score

Mourinho has always taken this competition seriously and Spurs need a trophy too. It has been a long time for them. I think he will rest some but will still play Bergwijn, Bale, Vinicius in attack with Hart in net. Doherty, Davies and Rodon in defence as they were all rested at the weekend. Would not be surprised to see Ndombele and Dele in midfield too. It would be a big shock to see Stoke even take them to penalties.

*cashes out on double that includes Spurs immediately*

Status
Not open for further replies.