• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got absolutely no problem with that mate. To each their own and as I said in a different post, it seemed like the atmosphere was fine. I just chose to not go this one as I am in the I'd prefer City to win camp.
The atmosphere was the best it had been a fair while; not amazing by any stretch of the imagination if you compare it to what we expect, but still good.

Personally, I'm happy as we turned up and gave a good account of ourselves compared to as of late (apart from not testing the keeper), but it's also helped them.

Win-win really.

Found a stream to watch the game. At least we were not whitewashed. Better performance than of late.Heavens does not really point too much of a way forward though.

But I like the disguise we put on throwing the match by conceding in overtime for both goals.

At least we're good at something.

The stark contrast between Pickford and Ederson was a real eye opener for me:

The ball Richarlison played to Tosun; which Ederson collected through anticipating and coming off his line, would surely have been conceded had Pickford been the one facing the challenge.

Are these not suppose to be similar Goal Keepers; good athletic shot stoppers who play well with the ball at their feet?

For me the biggest lesson learned from the match is that Pickford is clearly not good enough. The question is do we move on, or do we have to someone on staff able to help him develop?

Ederson did cost ~£70m to be fair...

Only managed to catch the 2nd half, but thought we did ok. Fought well and certainly didn't roll over, even if we were a bit lacking upfront to seriously challenge them. Thought Davies and Kenny did well, as did Pickford in the bits that I saw. Richarlison was a bit off the pace I thought when he came on. Unlucky with the 2nd goal, think 1-0 would have been fairer based on that half, although judging from what I've heard/seen of the first half perhaps a fair result overall. Hope Lookman comes in for Theo next game.

At least we're good at something.

Ederson did cost ~£70m to be fair...

Only managed to catch the 2nd half, but thought we did ok. Fought well and certainly didn't roll over, even if we were a bit lacking upfront to seriously challenge them. Thought Davies and Kenny did well, as did Pickford in the bits that I saw. Richarlison was a bit off the pace I thought when he came on. Unlucky with the 2nd goal, think 1-0 would have been fairer based on that half, although judging from what I've heard/seen of the first half perhaps a fair result overall. Hope Lookman comes in for Theo next game.
Subtract 30m from that and then change from Pounds to Euros and you've got the fee.

He is a properly brilliant goalkeeper and I don't know how crater face from across the park keeps him out of the Brazil team.

it's not though is it, it's a genuine fact. literally every single blue mate of mine or people on facebook all wanted city to win, I know most on here did as well given the comments prior to the game
Were you on facebook during the game or did you go to the match? Another insult is to say "most on here did as well". Really? Back that up if you please. There are certainly a few who think like that and probably don't go to the games either. Twaddle, as I said before.

Another 3 points in the bin.

I just hope we get the 6-9 points we need to keep us out of the mire pdq

But I like the disguise we put on throwing the match by conceding in overtime for both goals.
The script was so well wrote, give us a daft free kick and we will go easy on you

Were you on facebook during the game or did you go to the match? Another insult is to say "most on here did as well". Really? Back that up if you please. There are certainly a few who think like that and probably don't go to the games either. Twaddle, as I said before.

I've got a season ticket and didn't go for the fact I wanted city to win, why would I go the game if I didn't want us to win

not a few, id say the majority of people were happy to see city win meaning they took over Liverpool at the top

Beglin was co-commentator on NBCSN. Why have an ex-Red player commenting on our game? You know what you're going to get. Perhaps the Yanks/Canucks don't mind, but it was the only way I could watch tonight, and I minded very much.

I know the feeling, get the same commentary here in NZ. I can only think its the Irish accent to get the yanks all misty eyed about the love of dear old Ireland that they've never even seen.
He loves to give it out to the likes of Richarlison for taking a tumble too easily (farir enough) but whenever a RS does exactly the same he says nowt.

Broke his leg in the Derby which eventually retired him - he's been bitter towards us ever since

I've got a season ticket and didn't go for the fact I wanted city to win, why would I go the game if I didn't want us to win

not a few, id say the majority of people were happy to see city win meaning they took over Liverpool at the top
Its boring all of this " I'm a better Everton fan than you" crap isn't it?

We are in no position to achieve anything and would like us to not win 1 game in 38 against the best team in the country and we are all of a sudden terrible fans despite going to every other home game. I can only imagine these people aren't surrounded by millenial kopites like I am.

Its boring all of this " I'm a better Everton fan than you" crap isn't it?

We are in no position to achieve anything and would like us to not win 1 game in 38 against the best team in the country and we are all of a sudden terrible fans despite going to every other home game. I can only imagine these people aren't surrounded by millenial kopites like I am.

let them crack on with it, weirdos

if your like me and most your mates are reds it's easy to say why we cant have them winning the league, they are absolutely unbearable when they haven't even won anything

let them crack on with it, weirdos

if your like me and most your mates are reds it's easy to say why we cant have them winning the league, they are absolutely unbearable when they haven't even won anything
In my group chat there are as many Evertonians as Leeds and Newcastle fans. That being only 1 of each surrounded by 8 kopites, it is absolute hell when they get going.

Ederson cost 35 mil, about half that of Allison but a better keeper IMO.
He would've been comfortably signing of the season last year for me if it weren't for Salah. He's a brilliant keeper and he's sorted your goalkeeper position for many years. Must've been a nice upgrade from Bravo/Caballero to Ederson. It's mad just how much a goalkeeper adds to your game.

Status
Not open for further replies.