• Richarlison

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Cenk Tosun

Votes: 5 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He would've been comfortably signing of the season last year for me if it weren't for Salah. He's a brilliant keeper and he's sorted your goalkeeper position for many years. Must've been a nice upgrade from Bravo/Caballero to Ederson. It's mad just how much a goalkeeper adds to your game.
So true mate. After Bravo's disastrous first season we didn't have a clue as to what to expect from Ederson to be honest. He is as brave as a lion(Mane incident) and commands the defence well to say he's not fluent in English. He's made a few mistakes but all keepers do. He's already a top keeper with fantastic distribution, especially under pressure.

It's getting to the point where teams will be devastated they didn't come away with a headed goal from a free against us.

So true mate. After Bravo's disastrous first season we didn't have a clue as to what to expect from Ederson to be honest. He is as brave as a lion(Mane incident) and commands the defence well to say he's not fluent in English. He's made a few mistakes but all keepers do. He's already a top keeper with fantastic distribution, especially under pressure.
Its funny, at times he looks like he get bored when yous are proper dominating games. I remember in the game against Leicester (?) were he was by the half way line playing one twos. Love all that me, its why I miss Stones so much.

Its boring all of this " I'm a better Everton fan than you" crap isn't it?

We are in no position to achieve anything and would like us to not win 1 game in 38 against the best team in the country and we are all of a sudden terrible fans despite going to every other home game. I can only imagine these people aren't surrounded by millenial kopites like I am.

I certainly wouldn’t accuse anyone of anything , out of our group that’s usually about 10-15 going the game a couple didn’t come because of commitments but we had a chat over a pint and I’m not sure any of us wanted to lose . Most of us wanted to see a performance and wouldn’t be heartbroken if we lost it but weren’t going hoping our team lost . Personally that how I felt as well , I was cheering or rather shouting and clapping when we went near goal or cleared it .

Listen we’re all different and I despise that team across the park more than anyone I’ve ever met for a host of reasons but that’s how I felt . I wasn’t happy we lost but I wasn’t devastated either and if we’d sneaked a win I wouldn’t have been crying into my beer although I would have been a bit surprised.

I certainly wouldn’t accuse anyone of anything , out of our group that’s usually about 10-15 going the game a couple didn’t come because of commitments but we had a chat over a pint and I’m not sure any of us wanted to lose . Most of us wanted to see a performance and wouldn’t be heartbroken if we lost it but weren’t going hoping our team lost . Personally that how I felt as well , I was cheering or rather shouting and clapping when we went near goal or cleared it .

Listen we’re all different and I despise that team across the park more than anyone I’ve ever met for a host of reasons but that’s how I felt . I wasn’t happy we lost but I wasn’t devastated either and if we’d sneaked a win I wouldn’t have been crying into my beer although I would have been a bit surprised.
And that's fine mate. I know people will approach this weird situation in different ways and I can absolutely understand everyones reasoning but its just the use of it as leverage to some how make a person a "better" fan because they didn't want us to lose is just a bit weird. If we were fighting for anything be it a trophy or a Champions League spot then I would want us to win without a doubt, its just that we have literally nothing to aim at that 3 points would get us closer to.

Its funny, at times he looks like he get bored when yous are proper dominating games. I remember in the game against Leicester (?) were he was by the half way line playing one twos. Love all that me, its why I miss Stones so much.
He's regularly off his line. One of these days he'll come unstuck and get lobbed. Ederson started out as a LB in Brazil, probably why he thinks he's still an outfield player.

Come on mate, don't be ridiculous. You know why a section of our fan base wanted us not to win last night.
Personally I don,t care if Liverpool win the Prem. I just want Silva out ! Nothing we can really do about them. We have to make our club better.

Last edited:
I’ve stopped gambling but I’d love to see what bookies offer for any big cb to score against us Cos the odds will never be short enough. Nailed on constantly.

Sad that our season is just about taking points off them now so they don’t win the league.

Bored of our season being over this early.

I’ve stopped gambling but I’d love to see what bookies offer for any big cb to score against us Cos the odds will never be short enough. Nailed on constantly.

Sad that our season is just about taking points off them now so they don’t win the league.

Bored of our season being over this early.
We carry on losing and the excitement might return.

Would it be cynical of me to suggest that good performances against teams above us feel like the players are 'auditioning'?

Status
Not open for further replies.