Match Thread Everton v Man Citeh

Snickers - have they got smaller over the last 5 years?

• Yes

Votes: 276 93.6%
  • No

Votes: 19 6.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I expected him to see red. I understand his excitement, but it's not as though it was a last minute winner, and
I hope Ron took him aside later and had a little chat.
Agreed re Clettenberg and Rom could have walked for the push on Otamendi, which the scumbag acted as if he caught him on the chin with a haymaker!

I suppose every silver lining has a great big black cloud attached to it :(

I take your point but as I said I was being devil's advocate.

It was a great result and a good performance. I am happy with that.

I'm simply pointing to the fact that one swallow does not make a summer and it was a largely irrelevant game this fact taking pressure off. We turned over Arsenal at Goodison a few weeks ago and then went out to lose to Liverpool ( real pressure contest we rarely if ever turn up for ) and get out of the cup having led against beatable opposition.

Yes, I expected him to see red. I understand his excitement, but it's not as though it was a last minute winner, and
I hope Ron took him aside later and had a little chat.

I hope he enjoyed every second of it and it is something he will remember forever. The buzz could kick this exciting player on to even better things.

whats with all the '7th is the best we can hope for' ... the top 6 are tripping themselves up left right and centre. were only just passed half way. one or 2 of them lot will inevitably have a run of bad games, aslong as we are there or there abouts we could be in with a shout of 5th or 6th.

have faith blues

our season is only going to get better from here on.

Status
Not open for further replies.