• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford
Kenny-Mina-Keane-Digne
Gana-Gomes-Davies
Lookman-Richy-Bernard

Sit deeper and counter down the wings. Gomes plays as the #6, Davies and Gana box to box with orders to wreck havoc.

Siggy and DCL come on for offensive punch if needed, McCarthy comes on to break legs if we go down 3-0.

No way that happens, as Little Marco will 100% roll out a 4-2-3-1 with Siggurdson as the 10.

....if Zouma doesn’t play we’ll have to defend on our 6 yard box otherwise they’ll run riot behind the back four. See how easily Kenneth Zohore got beyond Keane in midweek.

Can we just score first for once?

We haven’t drew first blood in this fixture since the semi final in 2012.

kinell, didn't even get onto that

heavy that

I say this EVERY single time we play them just for the fact it's been so long but I can see us winning you know

just think the Cardiff game means were obviously not gonna go down, eased a little pressure, think they will be under massive pressure to get the win as city play Saturday as well, then they have a massive game a few days later in Europe so might be a bit leggy

who am I kidding gonna get swept aside aren't we

Park the bus. Make this one a masterclass in stifling the opposition. Destroy the game of football with tactics that would make Allardyce blush. Contest every decision, grab the ball when it's their throw, wind them up. Don't give them any chance at all to get into a rhythm. Make it so dull that it's last match on MOTD, with three minutes of footage.

Meanwhile Goodison must roar those beauts down and cheer the toffees on from Z cars to the final whistle.

(0-6 to them).

Park the bus. Make this one a masterclass in stifling the opposition. Destroy the game of football with tactics that would make Allardyce blush. Contest every decision, grab the ball when it's their throw, wind them up. Don't give them any chance at all to get into a rhythm. Make it so dull that it's last match on MOTD, with three minutes of footage.

Meanwhile Goodison must roar those beauts down and cheer the toffees on from Z cars to the final whistle.

(0-6 to them).

And put Holgate on the next train back.

Remember the days when form went out the window on derby games????? Long gone them
back in the 80's and early 90's when I was a kid, they were THE best game of the year. without question. Loved them, lived for them. Always wanted to go to one. Nearly 30 years later I'm going to my first Derby match on Sunday, can't bloody wait.
Just wish it was back in the day where I knew we would have been watching 2 of the best teams, not only in the league, but in the world.

I’d go for containment in the first half. Maybe even Schneiderlin in midfield if he is going to actually put a shift in. Two workhorses on the flank who will track their full backs up and down all game. Then on 60 mins unleash Gomes Bernard and Tosun and try and win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.