Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually the usual red bells are stating "its gonna be a massacre larr 4 nil to da redmen" but they all seem nervous and we are expecting a loss. If its nil nil I can see redarses starting to go. DCL with a beautiful dive and siggy slots in 89th min

The next four fixtures determine for me

City
Bournemouth A
Watford H
Fulham A
Cardiff H

Them
EFC A
Burnley H
Fulham A
Tottenham H

Gomez will probably come back in and I hope Lookman too. Not sure I would start with Bernard he seems to be more effective from the bench although he may struggle to get into the game with their defence being tight. I wouldn't play Richarlison think he's lazy. Probably wouldn't play Schneiderlin although I thought he played very well against Cardiff, he won't have the legs for 2 games in a week. Definately not Walcott either. We've got a free hit, we desperately want a win but we don't need to they have to win so nerves may play a part. Just hope Goodison is rocking.

Would ply the same team that started at Anfield. It’s our best 11. As soon as we started rotating all over the place at Christmas the performance levels dropped. That team had started to get consistency.

What's beards got to do with it? lol
Klop its our World comments should be pinned up on our dressing room wall.....
Prior the game on Sunday!
When you look at it, perhaps our world cup final is an apt comment...nothing else to play for, safe from relegation, the burning desire of our fans to stop them in their tracks on their "march to the title, the fact that we haven't won against them for 8 years.....we need to turn up and show some fight; thats all down to the pride of the players and manager, not what das Beaut says....feck him!!

After last night the RS a work seems quite confident of a 3-0 askicking , but to be fair he predicts that for every game.... Just praying this could be another Andy king / sharpy /kanchelskis moment for us... Mr sliva needs to realize they'll be no coming back if we get soundly beaten.

When you look at it, perhaps our world cup final is an apt comment...nothing else to play for, safe from relegation, the burning desire of our fans to stop them in their tracks on their "march to the title, the fact that we haven't won against them for 8 years.....we need to turn up and show some fight; thats all down to the pride of the players and manager, not what das Beaut says....feck him!!
cup final I accept , but not a world cup final fgs - Klopp is a massive nob head.......

Pickford
Kenny-Mina-Keane-Digne
Gana-Gomes-Davies
Lookman-Richy-Bernard

Sit deeper and counter down the wings. Gomes plays as the #6, Davies and Gana box to box with orders to wreck havoc.

Siggy and DCL come on for offensive punch if needed, McCarthy comes on to break legs if we go down 3-0.

No way that happens, as Little Marco will 100% roll out a 4-2-3-1 with Siggurdson as the 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.