Match Thread Everton v Liverpool, Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the biggest derby since the FA Cup Semi this.

Please, please just turn up and put a shift in, Everton!!

No probably about it, this is massive... Need Goodison to be absolutely rocking, and fully BEHIND the team for 90+ mins...

its the only thing they have left to play for... none of the new boys have really experienced a proper Goodison match yet, it will have to motivate them to raise their game....

2-0 for the pool.
i think that will give them the kick up the arse they needed, so i would now expect them to kick on come sunny and control the game comfortably against the toffees.
0-3 is my prediction

I know I already made a line up but who will our 3 mids be is really a hard choice for me. Sigurdsson has to start cause of form no? but seems the worst fit for Silva’s tactics, Gomes is our highest quality, Gana is our most reliable, Davies gives the most energy and had 3 great games prior, and Schniederlin now put a claim in for being our best #6.

We could go with a diamond center but that leaves Bernard and look man out.

Think it’ll all come down to who preps the best

By the law of averages we must win a game against them shortly.
Don't want to be a doom mongerer but just cannot see us doing them.
We need a high tempo pressing performance , but haven't seen one for a couple of months.
Here's hoping !!

I know I already made a line up but who will our 3 mids be is really a hard choice for me. Sigurdsson has to start cause of form no? but seems the worst fit for Silva’s tactics, Gomes is our highest quality, Gana is our most reliable, Davies gives the most energy and had 3 great games prior, and Schniederlin now put a claim in for being our best #6.

We could go with a diamond center but that leaves Bernard and look man out.

Think it’ll all come down to who preps the best
Siggy just played perhaps his best game WITH Silva's tactics. Who else would play in that deeper position in front of the two DM/CMs? This idea that he can't play in Silva's tactics is silly.

I just ask Everton, ONE TIME, please don't let me down.
No stupid red cards, no keeper lobotomies, no bottlejobs. Just literally ONCE.

Totally ready to be hurt again

Status
Not open for further replies.